Below please find a list of FAQs when using Alexa with Airmega. If you still need assistance, please contact our customer service center at 1-800-285-0982.
- Alexa is not responsive, what now?
- Please check if the Airmega and your Alexa device are both connected to a stable network. If the problem persists after fixing the possible network issue, determine which device is not working properly by checking the Airmega using the iOS/Android application and using other (non-Airmega) commands. For additional help please go to:
- What happens if the Airmega application is not working properly?
- If the Airmega application is not working, it may be due to the following reasons:
- The server may be down (notification will be sent for scheduled maintenance). If you receive a notification of “Server maintenance. Please try later”, it means that we’re working on the server and should be back up in few hours.
- Check if the Airmega is powered on. Airmega will only recognize command(s) to power on the device when off.
- The device may not be plugged in.
If the problem consists, please contact us on our website, we’re here to help!
- What happens if Alexa is not working properly?
- Alexa might not be hearing you correctly or your Airmega might not be correctly linked to Alexa. For help with fixing these issues please go to:
https://www.amazon.com/help/alexa/quickfixes.Note: The Airmega may recognize the command up to 10-seconds after the device is turned off.
- What does the error message “Airmega is not connected” mean?
- This error message means that the Airmega unit it disconnected from Alexa.
- What does the “Airmega is off” error message mean?
- This means the Airmega is currently not turned on.
- What does the error message “Lost connection to server” mean?
- This means the Airmega is no longer connected to the server.
- What does the “Server maintenance, please try later” error message mean?
- This error message means that the Airmega server is currently under maintenance and should be back online soon.