To connect the air purifier to your smartphone, download the Coway Airmega app for iPhone and Android.
For more details, see page 16 of the Coway Airmega user manual.
- Turn on your air purifier.
- Have your Wi-Fi password.
- Look up your air purifier serial number.
- Be near your air purifier.
- Follow the next few steps carefully.
iOS screens shown for example purposes.
1a. Enter your Wi-Fi password.
1b. Press Next.
2a. Scan barcode or enter your air purifier’s serial number.
2b. Press Next.
3a. Touch the Wi-Fi and Light icons
and hold together for three seconds
until you hear a single beep.
The Wi-Fi LED will start to double blink.
3b. Wait for a several seconds until you hear
a chime. Then Press Next.
4a. Go to iOS Wi-Fi Settings.
4b. Select Coway Airmega 400S or Coway Airmega 300S.
4c. Return to your Coway Airmega app, then press Next.
For Android users, steps 4 and 5 happen automatically.
5. Wait about a minute while network information is transmitted to your air purifier.
6a. Give your air purifier a name.
6b. Press Finish to complete the connection. Wait a few minutes to finish the procedure.
7.When the Wi-Fi indicator is on, the connection has been completed.