Below please find a list of FAQs when using Google Home with Coway Airmega. If you still need assistance, please contact our customer service center at 1-800-285-0982.
For additional support, please refer to Google Home’s support pages here.
- Google Home is not responsive. What now?
- Please check if the Coway Airmega and your Google Home device are both connected to a stable network. If the problem persists after fixing the possible network issue, determine which device is not working properly by checking the Coway Airmega using the iOS/Android application and other (non-Airmega) commands.
- What happens if the Coway Airmega application is not working properly?
- If the Coway Airmega application is not working, it may be due to the following reasons:
- The server may be down (notification will be sent for scheduled maintenance). If you receive a notification of “Server maintenance. Please try later,” it means that we’re working on the server and should be back up in few hours.
- Check if the Coway Airmega is powered on. Coway Airmega will only recognize command(s) to power on when the device is off.
- The device may not be plugged in.
If the problem persists, please contact us, we’re here to help!
- What happens if the Google Home application is not working properly?
- Your Google Home might not be hearing you correctly or your Coway Airmega might not be correctly linked to Google Home. For help with fixing these issues please go to Google Home support. Note: The Coway Airmega may recognize the command up to 10-seconds after the device is turned off.
- What does the error message “Coway Airmega is not connected” mean?
- This error message means that the Coway Airmega unit is disconnected from Google Home.
- What does the “Coway Airmega is off” error message mean?
- This means the Coway Airmega is currently not turned on.
- What does the error message “Lost connection to server” mean?
- This means the Coway Airmega is no longer connected to the server.
- What does the “Server maintenance, please try later” error message mean?
- This error message means that the Coway Airmega server is currently under maintenance and should be back online soon.